Thank you for visiting my personal website. Here are some details about me, the person.
- 🔭 I’m a software engineer in Uber’s production engineering group, working on day to day web operations
- 🌱 Currently I’m learning electronics, resiliency engineering (incident management, permaculture) and general leadership skills
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on IoT/Physical computing, resiliency engineering & observability of cloud native application
- 🤔 I’m looking for help with electronics, specifically complex multi output PSU designs and motor controls
- 💬 Ask me about web operations, incident management, AIOps, permaculture & reef keeping.
- 📫 How to reach me: email@example.com
- 😄 Pronouns: he
- ⚡ Fun fact: I am the author of reef-pi, winner of Maker Faire Editors choice award, awesome chef community member award and an ex-maintainer of chef.
Public speaking, experience reports & blogs
- Culturing resiliency with Data: A taxonomy of incidents. ChaosConf, December, 2020. slides
- How Uber does incident management. Major Incident Management Expo, November, 2020
- Using ML for micro service capacity safety. March 7, 2019. Uber tech blog
- Consul at PagerDuty, Hashicorp User Group - SF. November, 2016. slides
- Strategies for adopting Test Driven)Development in operations . Agile 2015, Washington, D.C. slides , experience report
- Extending CI/CD in operations using Chef and LXC. LinuxCon - North America, Seattle, 2015. slides
- Chef at PagerDuty blog posts: Overview and testing
- Chef-LXC - Building and deploying custom containers - Bay area chef meetup, June, 2013. slides
- A short introduction to LXC, Bay Area Large Scale production engineering group meetup, February, 2014. slides
- How to mock a mocking bird. ChefConf, 2014. slides
- Attaining Resiliency : Culture, Tools and Practices. DevopsDays India, 2013. slides
- Automated infrastructure testing. vodQA-10. October,2012, Pune.slides-
- DZone blogs on web operations, CI/CD and chef . 2011-2012
- System automation using Chef. FudCon, Pune. 5th November, 2011